Qseven Reference Mini Carrier Board
To achieve a quick start with Qseven congatec offers an evaluation carrier board, which routes all the Qseven signals to standard interface connectors.
conga-MCB/Qseven: Evaluation Carrier Board for Qseven modules.
- 1x miniPCI Express Socket
- 1x RJ45 connector with integrated Gigabit Ethernet Transformer
- 1x CFAST Socket
- 1x SATA
- 1x 8 bit SD Card Socket
- 2x USB at the front panel, 4x USB on pin header (one USB can be configured as a Client)
- 1x Display Port or 1x HDMI
- Dual LVDS 18/24 bits
- High Definition Audio, two 3.5' Jack on front Panel, SPDIF on header
- CAN Transceiver
- Power Button/Reset Button/mini Card WIFI Radio disable/Sleep Button/LID Button
- Input Power Voltage: 8 to 20V
- Temperature: Operating 0 to 60°C, Storage -20 to 80° C
- Humidity: Operating 10 to 90% r. H. non cond., Storage 5 to 95% r. H. non cond.
- Dimension: 145 x 95mm