Communiqués de presse
congatec AG announces a new CEO
congatec AG is pleased to have aquired the services of Christian Schubert who is an experienced manager in the embedded computer industry.
Deggendorf, May 31, Mai 2005 - This years second quarter resulted in the first released embedded computer modules and the acquisition of a new experienced CEO.
Christian Schubert was recently with Kontron Embedded Modules GmbH, formerly Jumptec group, in Deggendorf as managing director. Previous to that he gained many years of managerial experience in the manufacturing industry with Stabilus GmbH. Given his background congatec AG is convinced Christian Schubert is a perfect addition to our highly technical team.
As planned, Christian Schubert will now take over the position of CEO formerly held by Christian Eder. Christian Eder will now focus on marketing.
CV Christian Schubert:
- Birth date 1965, Amberg, married, 2 children
- 1987 - 1989 commercial apprentice, Allianz, Munich
- 1989 - 1992 University business studies, Koblenz, Montreal CA, Lancaster GB
- 1992 - 2002 Stabilus GmbH, Koblenz, business manager
- 2002 - 2005 Managing director, Kontron embedded modules GmbH, Deggendorf
- since 1.4.2005 CEO congatec AG